ESMI - DETOXIFYING EXFOLIATING CHARCOAL SERUM + free charcoal brush
Gradually exfoliate, smooth skin and draw out impurities with esmi Detoxifying Exfoliating Charcoal Serum, Using this regularly reduces dead skin on the surface can assist in reducing the appearance of blackhead and increase the effectiveness of other active ingredients
- Refines Rough Skin
- Purifies underlying clogging
- Draws out any lumps under the skin, detoxifies and dries them out.
- Reduces dead skin
- Assist in reducing the appearance of Blackheads
- Increase the effectiveness of other active ingredients
- Infused with 24k Gold Flakes
- Water Based
- Daily Gradual Exfoliator
- Suitable for most skin types
- Cruelty Free, Minerals and Vegan
- Paraben Free
- Australia Made and Owned
- Safe to use while pregnant or breastfeeding
HOW TO USE:
- Using the dropper, apply a pearl sized amount to your charcoal brush.
- Massage into freshly cleansed skin, avoiding under the eye area, and allow to tingle. (The tingling may last from 5-10 minutes & may range from very mild to intense)
- Leave for 5-10 minutes before wetting the charcoal brush and massage around the face to remove any softened dead skin cells before washing off.
- May draw out skin impurities - continue use.
- Pair with other esmi Skin Treat Serums.
- Can be used up to 5 consecutive night with a 2 day break in between.
- Use caution if using in conjuction with other product containing AHA or BHA acid ingredients
Please Note: The charcoal is a detoxifying ingredient and may draw out skin impurities. Continue use after impurities have emerged. Protect your skin daily with a sunscreen.
Aqua, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Cocoglycerides, Charcoal, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Capryl Glycol, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Hydroxyethylcellulose, 24K Gold Flakes
CHARCOAL BRUSH CARE
Your Charcoal brush can be rinsed after each use with water. Please ensure the brush is always facing down and not letting water pool in the bristles where it might eventually seep into the base of the brush. Every 2 weeks to monthly (depending on how often you use your brush) you can clean with a gentle cleanser and wipe with an alcohol wipe.